2 Panel Arch-Top
Masonite combines a long standing spirit of innovation with customer focused product development making Masonite Interior Doors the #1 choice among builders, and The Brand Used Most for the last 7 consecutive years. Our extensive line of interior door products includes glass doors, French doors, and closet doors. Constantly expanding our diverse line of doors to meet any design or budget, Masonite continues to be the brand that builders, remodelers and homeowners choose most in their quest to create beautiful homes.
- Door can be ordered as slab or prehung with frame.
- All slabs available with hollow core or Masonite’s Safe ‘N Sound® Solid Core construction for feel of solid wood with reduced sound transmission
- Doors available in 1-3/8″ or 1-3/4″ thicknesses
- Bifolds available in 1-3/8″ thickness; (see Size Options for specific widths and heights).
- Resist warping, shrinking and cracking
- Emerald “green” specification offered for all styles with matching bifolds
- Fire rating is available for 20 minutes.
Door Handing / Swing Configuration
Right Hand Active Outswing
Right Hand Active Inswing
Left Hand Active Outswing
Left Hand Active Inswing
Doors are hung on flat primed finger-jointed jambs or same species of wood as the door.
All Jambs come with choice of 2 door stops:
– Colonial stop
– Round edge stop
For custom size frames please call our experienced sales team at: 630.758.1740
Standard Handle Preparation
We will pre-drill the door for a handle with 2-3/8″ backset.
– 3-1/2″ and 4″ full mortise hinge
– 6 knuckles, reversible design
– Steel base metal
– Three sets of hinges used on 80″ and 84″ high doors
– Four sets of hinges used on 96″ high doors
– Ball Bearing hinges available upon request
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Each unit includes:
- Standard Jamb: 4-5/8” or 4-7/8” width (standard 2×4 wall construction with either ½” or 5/8” drywall).
- Residential grade plain-bearing hinges in Bright Brass, Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel, Flat Black, Brushed Chrome, Polished Chrome. Ball Bearing hinges available upon request
- Bore: Single (2-3/8″ or 2-3/4″ backset)
- Double Door: Include Wood “T” Astragal with Matching Flush Bolts (for active/inactive unit) or Ball Catches (for both active slabs unit)